Inhalation Of Bleach Accidental Bleach Inhalation............help!?

Accidental bleach inhalation............help!? - inhalation of bleach

Well, today at work, my colleagues and I had to make an emergency cleaning of mold. I have the mandate to clean a large desk and computer with chlorine. There was a spray bottle with a solution of half bleach half do not (filled my decision). My boss told me several times to clean every inch of the surface smooth and clean. I was spraying and cleaning, probably around 1.5 hours (there was a large room with many nooks and crannies). He had a mask and gloves. The area was not well ventilated, but not very closed until it was a large room and the door open. (I could do nothing to improve ventilation.) If it has been used probably about 1 / 2 cup half and half solution.

In the time it was done, the smell of chlorine was very strong in this area. At the time, it did feel like my throat is weird - like a burning sensation but not painful. I had a strange taste in my mouth, but if I had a little tea with ice (about one hour after completion of the cleaning), Ice TEA has tried a bit funny. My stomach has also begun to feel strange about 2-3 hours after completion of the cleanup. I was hungry, but refuses to eat. It was like a feeling of nausea, but most just feel my stomach was tied in a big knot. In addition, completed about 3-4 hours of cleaning, I began to feel very tired and a little "out of it, I was a little low on sleep, so you can blame, but fatigue can eat something to see. My eyes were burning and I have a headache, if you're wondering.

So my questions are: Is this normal? What is fever? Should I call a doctor? I have done serious damage to myself? Do you think I feel better in the morning? And what I should be done in terms of treatment?

2 comments:

David H said...

You were not enough to be inhaled in danger, but I think, to cause permanent damage. Does the neck feel better? Normally, the throat and lungs, those who are damaged by chlorine. I think you'll feel better in the morning. If you do not make an appointment with the doctor and make sure that your employer pays for everything. The solution of chlorine used was too concentrated. I 5x or 10x diluted 2x No

"I wore a mask and wear gloves."

The only kind of mask that protects against chlorine is a gas mask with a can of coal.

Me said...

I think you should tell your doctor and see what they say.

Post a Comment