Nintendo Ds Product Code Gen Product Registration On Www.nintendo-europe.com?

Product Registration on www.nintendo-europe.com? - nintendo ds product code gen

When I try to save "Big Brian Academy for Nintendo DS, then the invalid registration code says.

But I is, I uppercase (as he calls it)
All good number Thie, so that the code is 100% correct.

Just to check if the site worked properly, I joined a different game and it worked perfectly.

I think it is only "Big Brain Academy, it does not work. Please help, as you sign up for 8000 will be on this product!: D


I am 100% sure that 100% of correct answers were 100% correct in each case about 20 times now rewritten.

1 comments:

dude y said...

Have you bought a game of chance? Did you buy a gaming site? You never know, the code could be used, or was badly Nintendo, or if already registered to secure it.not.

Post a Comment